According to the Naranga Uniform Policy, the following list describes acceptable uniforms for Junior and Senior School students:
- navy shorts/skirt, pants or track pants
- navy or jade green polo shirt, t-shirt or skivvy
- navy or jade green windcheater or bomber jacket
- navy parka or coat
- summer dress, pinafore or winter skirt as per Naranga pattern.
Students in their final year of school (year 12):
- navy blue shorts or pants (of a discreet style with no inappropriate wording, motifs, logos, rips or hems dragging)
- navy blue Year 12 polo shirt or jade green polo shirt
- navy blue jacket or windcheater
- navy blue skirt (of a discreet style with no inappropriate wording, motifs, logos, rips)
- Denim of any colour is not acceptable as part of the dress code.
- Shoes must be solid, safe and provide support (ie: lace up shoes or runners)
Please endeavour to supply your son or daughter with the correct uniform. If you have issues or concerns that might make it difficult to send your son or daughter to school in the correct uniform please contact the school to discuss and work out a solution.